I wondered today;
- Why do people say TGIF ? Does it mean all days of their lives suck except Friday? Why isn’t every day a day to thank God for? It should be TGID- Thank God Its a day!
- Why do the people with the absolute most mass around their rear end wear the absolute least when it’s time to take that steakhouse in public..?
- I cannot stand water. Plus I think it is the biggest hoax in history that the same year the new ” we all need 8 glasses per day” thing got big- was the year the only safe water is bottled water. To this day I am amazed when I see someone walkng out of a Walmart carrying 10$ worth of …water ( water is free)
- I wonder how it makes a husband feel when his wife says to a girlfriend about some handsome new guy at the gym ” Oh Julia if I wasn’t a married woman …” haha..I mean what should he feel like? Like the item on the menu at a restaraunt you settle for when they are out of your favorite ?
- Then several times today I have found myself a little upset becasue its my birthday and I sure am not where I saw myself by now. I didnt plan on a 5 year hospital break for 7 hip operations. But then I thanked God that I am so far removed from my younger days when I suffered from severe depression, and addiciton – all while being a social worker myself. Those years were just unexplainable…maybe this word…
Thats all for now. Happy Thinking!